Are you a RETURNING Manager, Coach, Umpire, Scorekeeper, Team Parent - basically any type of VOLUNTEER?
If you were a volunteer last season, please check for your name on the list below.
**If you see your name - please fill out the Volunteer Form with your name, signature and date ONLY (this will authorize our safety office to refresh your background check)
**If you do not see your name - please fill out the 2016 Volunteer Form in its entirety (along with a copy of CDL)
Send form to Casey Cline (CVLL Safety Officer) via SECURE Fax (1-925-889-2014). eFaxes are not accepted. Or mail to: PO Box 875, Clayton, CA 94517
Questions? Contact Casey Cline (firstname.lastname@example.org)
To become a volunteer, follow a few easy steps.
1) Go to the CVLL Registration Page and log in.
2) Sign yourself up as an adult volunteer by clicking the "Register Now" button next to your name.
3) Select your league (Baseball, Softball or Challengers)
4) Confirm your account information
5) Select the role you'd like to hold and which division
6) Once you complete the volunteer registration online, Managers,
Coaches, and Umpires, download a Volunteer Application
The Clayton Valley Little League is operated solely by the help of volunteers. The majority of help comes from the parents of the little leaguers, but you don't need to be a parent to volunteer your time! There are many opportunities to volunteer for the League. Each family is required to participate. Some activities like coaching or serving as a team parent, are regular commitments. Some only require occasional service. If you have a unique idea, please contact your Division Head or the League President.