Don't want to be a Manager, Coach or Umpire?
We have so many opportunities to volunteer (some as little as 1 day of help needed).
-Team Rep, Scorekeeper, Hit-A-Thon, Field Prep, Picture Day, Opening Day, Try-outs
Are you motivated with time on your hands? Or not? Either way, contact Kevin Parker (email@example.com)
SEND COMPLETED VOLUNTEER FORMS TO CASEY CLINE (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Face Painting, temporary tattoos, or something else creative?
Got a great idea? Contact CVLL (email@example.com) or Kevin Parker (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The Clayton Valley Little League is operated solely by the help of volunteers. The majority of help comes from the parents of the little leaguers, but you don't need to be a parent to volunteer your time! There are many opportunities to volunteer for the League. Each family is required to participate. Some activities like coaching or serving as a team parent, are regular commitments. Some only require occasional service. If you have a unique idea, please contact your Division Head or the League President.
To become a volunteer, follow a few easy steps.
1) Go to the CVLL Registration Page and log in.
2) Sign yourself up as an adult volunteer by clicking the "Register Now"
button next to your name.
3) Select your league (Baseball, Softball or Challengers)
4) Confirm your account information
5) Select the role you'd like to hold and which division
6) Once you complete the volunteer registration online, Managers, Coaches, and Umpires, download a Volunteer Application located below.