The Clayton Valley Little League is operated solely by the help of volunteers. The majority of help comes from the parents of the little leaguers, but you don't need to be a parent to volunteer your time! There are many opportunities to volunteer for the League. Each family is required to participate. Some activities like coaching or serving as a team parent, are regular commitments. Some only require occasional service. If you have a unique idea, please contact your Division Head or the League President.
To become a volunteer, follow a few easy steps.
1) Go to the CVLL Registration Page and log in.
2) Sign yourself up as an adult volunteer by clicking the "Register Now" button next to your name.
3) Select your league (Baseball, Softball or Challengers)
4) Confirm your account information
5) Select the role you'd like to hold and which division
6) Once you complete the volunteer registration online, Managers, Coaches, and Umpires, use this link to download a Volunteer Application.
There are many opportunities to help out in the league. Once your child is on a team, they will be asked to volunteer for jobs like Team Rep, field prep, scorekeeper, or event support (e.g.- picture day, opening day, tryouts).
Keep track of your volunteer work and at the end of the season, fill out a volunteer form in order to get your $75 volunteer fee returned.
Remember: Your kids rely on volunteers to enhance their experience. Our league can't function without your help!
Click on the sample below to download our Volunteer Form with information about how to earn your volunteer points.